Welcome to Twin Pines Pet Services & Dog Training!
My services include:
- Certified Professional Dog Training: private training & "day training" (training while you're
at work). More on my certification and services.
- Vacation/drop-in visits for cats, dogs, rabbits, rodents, small birds, chickens, and more!
- Dog walking: 10-15 min. potty breaks and 20-25 min. training walks.
- Specialty services: pet "coaching", pet "taxi", in-your-home cat nail trims, Juliana mini pig training, and more.
I currently have availability only for dog training.
I can refer you to other pet care professionals, or see these websites:
www.peninsulapetsitters.com or www.sanmateopetsitters.com. Always check references and/or Yelp!
If it's been 15+ months since service, you are subject to current availability and rates.
My service area includes:
- northwestern San Carlos
- southwestern San Mateo
- western Hillsborough.
Twin Pines Pet Services is Unique
I grew up with animals, and they're truly my passion in life. What differentiates me, however, is:
- 10+ years of animal shelter experience including animal care, adoption specialist, manager,
and Board of Directors member.
- I'm a Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA). Why that's important.
- I'm pet first aid/CPR certified through PetTech.
For the past two years, I was a lead trainer at local training facilities (private training and classes, puppies and adults). Prior to that, I trained at humane societies and more.
I'm a graduate of the Canine Behavior Academy and the Academy of Dog Behavior (advanced level) and have attended numerous seminars with renowned behaviorists such as Trish King, Ian Dunbar, Sue Sternberg, and Pia Silvani.
You need to have rock solid trust in someone caring for your precious pets. I'm insured/bonded, licensed, and background checked, and this is my full-time profession. I have five-star reviews on Yelp.com and Patch.com. I'm also a Belmont home owner and resident since 1996.
Professional Pet Services Benefit You and Your Pet
a pet "parent" should be a joy, but it can be a challenge with our busy lives. My services can make life better and easier. I look forward to making a positive difference for you and your pets!
Lisa Warden, CPDT-KA
Owner, Twin Pines Pet Services